Length, Width, Clearance
1. The maximum overall width (including wheels and axles) shall not exceed 2-3/4 inches.
2. The minimum width between the wheels shall be 1-3/4 inches so the car will clear the center guide strip on the track.
3. The minimum clearance between the bottom of the car and the track surface shall be 3/8 inch so the car will clear the center guide strip on the track.
4. The maximum overall length shall not exceed 7 inches.
5. The wheel-base (distance between the front and rear axles) may not be changed from the kit body distance of 4-1/4 inches.