Pack 36 Popcorn Sale Information Sheet for Parents
Below is all the information you need to help your scout achieve a successful popcorn fund raising campaign
1. Kick Off the sale at Pack Meeting (September 10th)
Receive sale order forms & business cards
Get instructions for the sale
2. Parents to write down scouts name AND email address on back of the cards
3. Have Scouts Sell –
They can hand out business cards to potential customers, directing them to the pack website to order
When customer orders via web –
Email gets sent to customer – Bill of Sale and a request to make payment
Email gets sent to Parent (email on back of card) – with order info and request to collect money - (Customer can pay via web, customer is taken to a new site to enter in payment info (Credit Card))
Fill out the order form (Color brochure)
Forms can be taken:
Door to Door
Friends and Family gatherings
Parents – upon sale, fill in information into the website order form. Will trigger sale emails to both customer and parent (for record keeping).
4. Collect Money for orders
Match the funds vs. emails to make sure everything is accounted for.
*** Customers have the ability to pay via Credit Card at end of Web Form. If paid for via card, then no money needs collected. ***
5. Turn in all money and verify orders that were submitted (OCTOBER PACK MEETING)
All orders MUST be paid for at this point. Any order not paid for will not be processed.
If customer has not paid, if an arrangement is to be made, it must be between customer and parent.
We will not be selling on Consignment, as in years past
6. Popcorn orders will be picked up before November pack meeting by pack leaders
7. All Orders will be distributed to the scouts at the November pack meeting
Scouts (with Parent Help) are then to distribute their orders to customers, thanking them for supporting scouting and Pack 36.
8. Have scout celebrate at the annual Pack 36 Popcorn Lock-In and collect their prize for selling!
- Trying to drive ALL orders through the pack 36 website, for ease of tracking
- If you have a customer who fit all of these situations, see the Pack 36 popcorn leader:
Lives out of town
Will NOT be in town to pick up order after November
Order cannot be shipped by parent
- Store “Show & Sell’s” are different from this process and will be handled outside of this process.
Store “Show & Sell’s” are different from this process and will be handled outside of this process.
Show & Sells will be setup by pack and den leadership
Our fundraising effort helps to make Scouting a great experience for our sons, siblings and parents. Here is a just a small sampling of the activities supported by your fundraising efforts and participation:
10th -Popcorn Kickoff
Show & Sells Begin!!
22nd - Final Orders due
and PAYMENT DUE
12th - Popcorn pickup
2nd-3rd Popcorn Lock-in
Show and Sell Dates
."". ."", | | / / | | / / | | / / | |/ ;-._ } ` _/ / ; | /` ) / / | / /_/\_/\ |/ / | ( ' \ '- | \ `. / | | | |